CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum
Are you a talented Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience with agile working methods?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Java Developer role, you'll report to the Technical Lead/Senior Engineer and will be primarily responsible for active participation in the design of complex and modern software solutions.
Specific tasks include:
- Responsibility in the entire lifecycle from conception to operation
- Implementing features or designing new components
- Development and maintenance of Java applications
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Lucerne office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on the application.
To be the right person for the Java Developer role you will need direct experience of agile working methods.
We also need you to have prior experience of bringing new ideas to the table as well as large Java applications and relational databases.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Several years of professional experience in using Java
- A solid technical background with ideally a degree in computer/software/electrical engineering or similar fields
- The ability to speak fluent German
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Java Developer role is up to CHF130,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Flexible working hours
- The option of a slightly extended working week for more holiday
- After 10 years of service, you have the option and a 2 month's sabbatical
- Learning and development scheme
They've been around since 1899 and they are a market-leading insurance company that help people in making decisions regarding health and healthcare.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a culture of open and flat communication where there is a lot of collaboration
- Value their employees and can offer people the opportunity to develop their own skills
- Are a market leader in what they do
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
You could be right for this Java Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Java Developer, Senior Java Developer or as a Software Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09