For one of the world's leading construction companies, we are looking for a Senior IAM Engineer! As an IAM Engineer, you will assist the Service Support Lead in the evolution of existing processes, documentation, and the management of the identity management platform (OKTA) and its associated services and applications. In this role, you will initially provide high-quality operational and technical support on the OKTA Platform as well as Office 365 as needed in the collaboration and identity and access management environments. You will also coordinate some day-to-day activities with the extended team members hired through our preferred third-party vendor.
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
- You will provide second line support for all applications covered by the OKTA platform, as well as support activities for the Office 365 platform.
- You will respond to service requests (Access management) as well as change requests related to application integration.
- You need to stay informed about upcoming product roadmaps in order to prepare the platform and advise local service desks and any other parties who may be using the service.
- You will work with the Service Support Lead to update and maintain service support processes and procedures, as well as to keep the test and production environments in good working order.
- You will participate in technical meetings with local service desks to advance and diagnose incidents and maintain relationships.
- You will examine documentation, create and update documentation for IAM services, as well as ensure FAQs and knowledge articles are created and published.
- Identify problems and recommend appropriate actions to the Service Support Lead.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of consistent and repeatable processes and procedures.
- Report incidents to third parties, as well as manage SLAs and follow-ups.
- Maintain SLAs as needed.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a comparable position.
- Proven knowledge of identity and access management, preferably in the OKTA suite.
- An understanding of the Joiner, Mover, and Leaver processes.
- Proven experience managing Collaboration and Exchange operations.
- A solid grasp of the collaboration platform (Office 365).
- A working understanding of ITSM support processes.
- A thorough understanding of IT infrastructure and cloud principles.
- Improved troubleshooting abilities.
- An emphasis on integration and standardization (challenging the non-standard requests).
- A bachelor's degree or other relevant education.
- Significant IT Support Experience.
- Previous experience with identity management in a large corporation (a strong focus on standardization is desirable).
- Available languages: English (fluent) Second European language is desirable (preferred).
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 30 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working plan.
- Pension plan.
- 10% Yearly bonus.
- 8% Holiday bonus.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now My client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support the design, development, delivery, and operations of...
IT SECURITY TEAM LEAD
Apply Now IT SECURITY TEAM LEAD For one of the leading system integration companies in the world, we are looking...
PAM Support Engineer
Apply Now For one of the world's leading construction companies, we are looking for a PAM Engineer! This position oversees...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.