Job Title: Heating Engineer (m/f/d)
Company Description: A dynamic and agile energy company with committed team. suppling green heat from regenerative geothermal energy through a fully digitized heating network. With strong shareholders, the mission is to contribute to achieving the climate goals. Flat hierarchy, modern way of working and a startup-like culture.
Job Summary: The business are seeking a Heating Engineer Green Heat (m/f/d) to support sales and promote the optimization of heat supply. The ideal candidate should have a hands-on mentality and specialist knowledge in the field of energy supply, with a master's degree or technician qualification in HVAC or electronics. The candidate should also have experience with district heating, although it is not mandatory.
- Remotely monitor and optimize the control technology of transfer stations, with the aim of optimizing operation.
- Optimize the interaction of the customer's secondary circuit with the primary circuit of the district heating network to minimize the return temperature.
- Support, coordinate, and care for interested parties, customers, and heating engineers with technical questions.
- Support in the planning and realization of individual projects.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
I am currently collaborating with a dynamic fashion company that is expanding its operations in Berlin and seeking a talented...
Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments has a research and development center in St. Gallen, Switzerland....
Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen Company Description: A business I am supporting are committed to building a sustainable future...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.