Head Information Security Officer.
Head Information Security Officer
€75000 - €95000 per annum|
HEAD INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
For one of the leading IT services and consultancies in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Head Information Security Officer. Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands?
Please apply now!
- You will work in the IS department, which oversees ensuring the wholeness, integrity, and availability of all my client's processes, systems, and data.
- You will conduct security audits of my client's IT environment and customer deployments in order to identify and report on security threats.
- You will work with the Information Security Managers and the stakeholders of the business to contribute to my client's international Information Security Management System and various ISO 27001 certification endeavors.
- You will improve my client's standings regarding Information Security, training business stakeholders on security topics, conducting risk assessments, internal audits, reporting findings, and working on mitigation plans.
- You will work with IT to train employees on security and ensure that security principles such as "security by design and default" are followed in changes and projects.
- You will assist in the information security projects, manage compliance with GDPR and coach IT teams.
- You have experience with implementing security programs and departments for enterprise-level organizations.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the field of IS in management-level roles.
- You have technical experience with Cisco and other Audio Video components of the like.
- You have experience with IT infrastructure such
- You have a track record of managing projects of all sizes, and ideally possess the necessary certifications (such as Agile, prince II, PMP, etc.)
- certificates in CISSP and CISM.
- Completed HBO in IS, IT, or a relevant field.
- You have English fluency; Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Working in Either the United Kingdom or Holland.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working model.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at email@example.com or at +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Senior Network Consultant
Apply Now NB: For this position we can only consider consultants who are fluent in Dutch, carrying an EU citizenship....
Network and Security Engineer
Apply Now Client Job Description SENIOR NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the leading companies in the field of...
Senior Network Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates local to the Randstad (Netherlands) area with EU citizenship....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.