Hardware Development Engineer
Hardware Development Engineer.
Hardware Development Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
We're looking for a Hardware Development Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1956-1969, they are focused on control technology and safety for rail vehicles - specialising in control, network and communications technology for all types of rail vehicles.
If you can demonstrate experience of knowledge of fieldbus technology (ethernet, can) and power supply design is an advantage then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Responsibilities of a Hardware Development Engineer:
- Carrying out preliminary studies for new projects, while finding innovative solutions and introducing new technologies
- Developing electronic circuits
- Creating schemes
- Layouts and production records
- Accompanying EMC and environmental type tests
Requirements for a Hardware Development Engineer:
- Experience of knowledge of fieldbus technology (ethernet, can) and power supply design is an advantage
- Additional experience of knowledge in the field of design and production of hw components
- Further experience of the development of embedded systems
- A master's degree in the field of electrical engineering
- The ability to speak high-level German and English
Benefits as a Hardware Development Engineer:
-Work-life balance, cafeteria with terrace, service anniversary, and company events: they make it easy to do the job with commitment and passion
-They are among the best in our field
-Their employees' satisfaction, their individual development, and further training are of great importance to us
Think that this Hardware Development Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer
About the position: We are currently seeking an experienced Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer. As an Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer, you...
Teamlead electronics HW/FW
About the position: We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Teamlead in the area of electronics HW/FW to...
Are you a talented Thermal Fluid Engineer expert looking for an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects? Are you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.