FullStack Dev. (React/NodeJs) Healthcare
FullStack Dev. (React/NodeJs) Healthcare.
FullStack Dev. (React/NodeJs) Healthcare
FullStack Developer (React + Node.Js) Healthcare-focused artificial intelligence Company.
Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide a visa.
My client in the healthcare industry are leaders promoting next-generation artificial intelligence (AI) solutions designed to support the healthcare ecosystem. Its solutions have been implemented in world-renowned pharmaceutical companies to help them make the right decisions on complex issues. Target? Get the right medicine for the right patient.
Would you like to be part of one of the best companies that work promoting life sciences solutions?
Are you the type of person who likes to contribute to society with their developments?
Join and be part of a team that works on high-tech projects that have a great impact on the future of health care.
This is an incomparable opportunity to join one of the few specialists in its field working with artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it.
This is you
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Front-end developer working with React.
- You have hands-on experience with Node.Js.
- You believe in the value of teamwork and an open knowledge-sharing environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills with a strong proactive and collaborative attitude.
Very nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. with D3.js)
What you'll be doing
Your role will be crucial, you will help them create user interfaces for their most important products.
You will bring the core principles and your ideas to ensure high-quality development.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on an AI-based platform using cut-edge technologies and tools in the healthcare industry: maintaining, developing, improving products, and creating automated tests for new UI and back-end features.
You will work closely with highly skilled professionals who promote initiatives and personal development.
Unique opportunity to have a positive impact in the healthcare industry.
You will find a free work environment, surrounded by colleagues with diverse backgrounds who love what they do and who are always willing to help you. From whom you always can learn.
strong team spirit, flat structure, and room for independent decision-making and contribution.
A creative fast failure/fast learn environment to explore new solutions and ways of working.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working hours to guarantee a perfect work-life balance.
- An excellent salary with the opportunity to grow depending on results (up to 75K).
- 25 holiday days (based on a full-time contract),
- An informal/international working atmosphere with young and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Good pension scheme and WFH budget.
Get in touch!
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31203058555.
Are you ready to impact the lives of a million people through your developments?
PS: If you recommend a friend and if I place him/her, we will send you the latest version of the Apple Watch or a €400 voucher of your choice.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andrea Erdbecher
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Senior Frontend Developer - React - Renewables - Fluent German Are you looking to work within the renewable energy sector,...
ReactJS / React Native Developer
Darwin Recruitment AG are looking for a Senior ReactJS / React-Native Developer to join our clients, fast-growing company that is...
ServiceNow Developer (with TSM exp.)
I am currently seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to join my telecom clients' growing development team. As a ServiceNow Developer,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.