Full Stack / C# Developer
Full Stack / C# Developer.
Full Stack / C# Developer
CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a Full Stack / C# Developer to work in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing industry.
You'll need to have experience in the development of .NET Core and C#.
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Creating an IoT and Industry 4.0 application
- Implementing support for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Detailing, creating, and testing the user interface, control methods, and documentation for machines and plants
- Assisting with managing and documenting the product's life cycle
- Collaborating closely with the designated product owner
- Engineering degree in the field of software engineering (MSc, BSc)
- Experience in C#, .NET Core, GraphQL, Git, DevOps and databases
- Welcomed experience in TypeScript, React, Tailwind
- Knowledge of agile development methods
- English language skills written and spoken,
- German is a massive bonus
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Working from home possible (to an extent)
- Health-care program
- Free parking
- Company canteen and catering facilities
- Good connections with public transport
- Employee benefits and discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack / C# Developer in St. Gallen - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
AR/VR Engine and Tools Development
Are you a talented engineer with a passion for AR/VR development? We have an exciting opportunity to work with a...
Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.