Frontend Developer – React.
Frontend Developer – React
€60000 - €80000 per annum|
Frontend - 95% remote conditions (1 day per month in the Frankfurt office), English speaking culture
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and modern stack with the support to learn new languages and tools that you are not already familiar with
- An international working environment that encourages team members to contribute their ideas and work with a healthy degree of autonomy
- Contribute to a product that has a meaningful and positive impact on how non-performing loans are managed
- Opportunity to take on fullstack responsibilities offers you the opportunity to to learn some fullstack / backend skills if you'd like to
Who are we hiring for?
- A FinTech challenging the sub-performing loans crisis across Europe through digital technology
- Reducing the typical 6-12 month process required to transfer sub-optimal / non-performing loans to a 12 week process
- A team of 20~ people
What is your purpose in this role?
- This role will contribute to the expanding the existing product into new international markets.
- Even more interestingly, the product roadmap includes new ideas that can be built and exist outside of the current codebase which invites the opportunity to explore new technologies
Who are we searching for?
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Python or PHP backend codebases would be useful but is not required
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jamie Rogers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
React Dev. // Only The NL // up to 60K
Apply Now Urgent Role: React Developer // Only candidates from the Netherlands. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Front-end...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.