Freelance – Solutions Architect.
Freelance – Solutions Architect
Job - Solutions Architect
Client Location - Munich
Remote work offering - Partially Remote
Contract Length - 3 - 6 Months
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead technical and operational aspects of the transition
* Co-facilitate workshops
* Support the collection, collation and assessment/understanding of technical and operational requirements
* Support the Program Management to create a holistic transition plan and timeline including dependencies of
* Experience in large operational Transition Projects
* Broad technical understanding of Solutions in scope
* Very good communication skills in German and English
* Capability to host transition workshops internally and alignment workshops with customer
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Michael Kamara
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Apply Now My client is a healthcare Insurance provider. They want a DevOps Engineer to build a stand alone web...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.