Freelance Project Manager – Remote.
Freelance Project Manager – Remote
IT Project Management
Job Title: Project Manager
Working Hours: Part Time - 20 Hours P/W
Remote Possibility: Fully Remote
Location: Lower Saxony
Contract Length - 04/10/2022 - 30/06/2023
Language Skills: Must be Fluent in German & English - Preferably German Resident
This large consultancy are searching for a successor project manager for a Business to Business project.
It is a PBTC / BITS overall project to optimize commercial processes and overall control.
The project has been running for over 1 year. And they have 4 sub-project managers (FI, PMO, controlling, purchasing).
They are looking for someone to start for Mid-October.
- Great Knowledge of project management
- Good communication technique and ideas
- Presentation Skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Experience planning & managing IT projects
- Working to deadlines
- Planning personnel deployment
- Identifying potential risks
- Coordinating with other project participants
- Escalation management
- PMI & verified success in previous projects
- Project Management
- Commercial Background
- Group Accounted
- SAP FI/CO/SD/PS (Preferably)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.