FPGA/SOC Development Engineer
FPGA/SOC Development Engineer.
FPGA/SOC Development Engineer
CHF120000 - CHF135000 per annum|
We're looking for a FPGA/SOC Development Engineer to work for our client.
My client is a dynamic and innovative company that specializes in the design and development of specific applications for electric drive technology and power electronics.
We are currently seeking a skilled FPGA/SOC Development Engineer to join their team and help drive our ongoing success.
If you are a talented engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of an FPGA/SoC Development Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement FPGA/SOC solutions for our specific applications in electric drive technology and power electronics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements, develop architecture, and create design specifications for FPGA/SOC-based solutions.
- Conduct testing and validation of FPGA/SOC designs to ensure performance, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
- Develop and maintain documentation for FPGA/SOC design, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Stay current with new developments in FPGA/SOC technology and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA/SOC design and development
- Proficiency in VHDL/Verilog, FPGA/SOC simulation tools, and FPGA/SOC development boards
- Experience with power electronics and electric drive technology is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer
About the position: We are currently seeking an experienced Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer. As an Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer, you...
Teamlead electronics HW/FW
About the position: We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Teamlead in the area of electronics HW/FW to...
Are you a talented Thermal Fluid Engineer expert looking for an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects? Are you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.