€60000 - €80000 per annum|
Do you want to join a pioneering company in the Aerospace industry as a Fluid Engineer?
Your mission will be to participate in the design, analysis, and optimisation of fluid systems for propulsion systems!
Your tasks and missions:
- Utilize modeling and simulation tools to evaluate the performance of proposed fluid systems for space vehicles.
- Optimize the efficiency and functionality of existing fluid systems through analysis and evaluation.
- Collaborate with other engineers and technicians in the propulsion department to integrate fluid systems into vehicles and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Contribute to the research and development of new fluid systems to meet future business needs.
- Participate in the planning and execution of propulsion system testing, ensuring that the results align with the company's requirements and regulatory standards.
Your experience and skills:
- Graduated with a specialisation in fluid mechanics from an aerospace engineering school.
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in an aerospace company or related field.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of fluid systems for space vehicles or aircraft and experience using modeling and simulation software to evaluate system performance.
- Knowledge of LOX/LH2 fluid issues, Star-CMM, and 0D/3D modeling of complex systems is a plus.
- Motivated to contribute to the design of innovative propulsion systems.
- Have a good understanding of safety and quality standards in the aerospace industry.
- Work independently, meet deadlines, and maintain high quality standards.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and are adept at finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Fluency in English is required.
Perks & Benefits:
- The company offers a comprehensive teleworking policy.
- Financial incentives are provided for sustainable modes of transportation.
- Employees are entitled to a retirement plan under French law and health insurance.
- Tickets Restaurant (meal vouchers) are given to employees.
- Sick leave is available.
- Employees are offered 7 weeks of paid vacation.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Fluid Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.