€50000 - €55000 per annum|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Firmware Developer to join our team. As a Senior Firmware Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining firmware for our products, which includes embedded software and firmware for IoT devices. You will work closely with other members of the engineering team to design, implement, and test firmware and software solutions for our products.
- Design, develop, and maintain firmware for our products
- Collaborate with hardware and software engineers to ensure the firmware meets the product requirements
- Write and maintain firmware documentation, including design documents, user manuals, and release notes
- Develop and execute firmware test plans and test cases
- Debug and troubleshoot firmware issues
- Keep up-to-date with the latest firmware development tools, technologies, and trends
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in firmware development
- Strong experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with embedded software and firmware development
- Experience with IoT devices and protocols
- Experience with hardware and software integration
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits packages. If you have a passion for firmware development and want to work with a dynamic team of engineers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Motor Control SW development engineer
I am working with a dynamic and innovative Swiss tech startup, specializing in cutting-edge technologies within the fields of Mobility....
Embedded Software Engineer (Overijssel)
Are you passionate about developing innovative solutions that drive the evolution of electronics? Are you an expert in embedded software...
Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is currently seeking a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As an Embedded...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.