Looking for a Facility Manager - Amsterdam (Interim)
Are you an experienced Facility Manager with a passion for optimizing operations and delivering efficiencies? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment where you can make a significant impact? Join our team as a Facility Manager for our primary client based in Amsterdam!
About the client:
A market leader in the Telecom industry. As a Facility Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of their facilities, driving efficiency, and managing both soft and hard services.
- Collaborate with Procurement to achieve efficiencies within our vendor base and optimize service delivery.
- Maximize the usage of existing digital tools, including the FMIS system and occupancy measuring system, to their fullest potential.
- Manage the process of delivering back the orange building to the Landlord, ensuring all necessary items are met.
- Optimize finance management processes, overseeing the budget and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive monthly reporting to provide insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Oversee both soft and hard services on an operational and tactical level, including HVAC, buildings, construction, cleaning, and catering.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English, with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of running a facility management department on an operational and tactical level.
- Proven experience in vendor management, driving effective relationships and performance.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong general business acumen, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvement.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job Type: Interim, Full-time (40 hours per week)
Work Arrangement: 1-2 times per week in the office
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tony Sleper
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Category Development Manager eCommerce
As Category Development Manager eCommerce, you contribute to further developing the online and omnichannel category vision and work closely with...
Projekt Koordinator -Geldwäsche
Frankfurt am Main
Liebes Netzwerk, für unseren Kunden aus dem Finanzsektor sind wir auf der Suche nach einem engagierten Projekt-Koordinator (m/w/d) für den...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.