Expert Java & Azure Engineer – Payments.
Expert Java & Azure Engineer – Payments
€100000 - €110000 per annum|
Expert Java & Azure Engineer - Payments - 110K
Are you results-driven, determined and passionate about software engineering? Do you want to be involved in complex migrations, payment platforms and challenging software integrations? Are you an expert in Java, and AzureDevOps with a proven track in architectural design and have you been involved in designing and developing complex enterprise ecosystems?
Then this is going to interest you.
A specialized technology multinational in Amsterdam is rapidly growing, innovating, and improving its competitive edge in the payments domain serving the largest tech companies in the world. They craft highly scalable- and complex software solutions and their ambition are to deliver innovative and reliable products. You'll join a senior-only team of expert architects based in Amsterdam
There are creating new business units and can join in right from the start!
Expert Java Engineer - What's the job?
The goal is to redesign an existing payment platform into a new architecture using the latest technologies and best methodologies, ensuring scalability and implementing microservices.
- Working on complex and challenging projects in great teams of 5 outstanding Software Architects to achieve the long-term goal
- Identifying and using modern technologies in NoSQL environments but also utilizing virtualization and cloud computing
- Putting together a new enterprise architecture together with the company's community of software architects
- Ensuring scalability, agility and adaptability to service the customer demands
- Be a key communication point between management- and operation teams
Expert Java Engineer - What's your profile?
- A proven track record as a Java expert (at least 8 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of Microservices, Spring(boot), Hibernate, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Elasticsearch, Cassandra, AzureDevOps, and OpenAPI is welcome
- You speak fluent English
Expert Java Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and market-leading organisation
- Benefits from the financial stability of a multinational but enjoy freedom in your job like you would be in start-ups
- An above-market average yearly salary of up to 110.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long-term contract, extensive training package - personalized to your strengths and goals - and the possibility to acquire additional professional certifications
- Regular company- and team events, over 25 paid vacation days and various development programs
- Sports activities, Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
Do you have any questions regarding this function or do you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Java, J2EE, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Solution Architect, C#, C++, NoSQL, Scala, Developer, Senior, Amsterdam, Financial sector, payment solutions, TOGAF, JEE, JSE, design patterns, middleware, Zachman, UML, RDBMS, elasticsearch, microservices, graphql, openapi, docker, aws, gradle, Jenkins, devops
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Daniel Scheepbouwer
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior Software Developer/Cloud Native
Apply Now Java | SpringBoot | OpenShift | Kubernetes | Finance |Permanent | Amsterdam | €130,000 per annum I have...
Apply Now Are you a talented Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.