Embedded Software Engineer.
Embedded Software Engineer
My client, an exciting new start-up in Fribourg, Switzerland is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team.
We are looking for somebody to engineer firmware for an exciting new robotics system.. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in the following programming languages: (C/C++/Python/ROS)
- Test-driven development
- Creation and execution of module tests
- Degree in electrical, computer science, or any other related field of engineering
- Experience working with networked sensor modules via Ethernet/CAN/Serial/I2C...
For a full Job Description and more information about this exciting opportunity, please click apply and/or give me a call 🙂
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Embedded Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
Embedded SW Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in joining a world leading manufacturer of a measurement solution used to measure data and...
Robotics Application Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Robotics Applications Developer to work for our client.They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.