Embedded C++ Developer.
Embedded C++ Developer
CHF85000 - CHF120000 per annum|
One of the leading medical companies are now searching for an experienced software developer of embedded systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for local candidates or EU citizens that would like a change in scenery in Switzerland.
· Responsible for customer care and projects
· Testing and introducing new technology in exciting areas with the highest standards
· Degree in computer science or a similar field
· Experience working in the medical technology industry
· Several years in programming (C/C++)
· AGILE or WATERFALL project management experience
· Experience in documentation and testing (TDD, BDD)
· Fluent in written and spoken German
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and seeing a full job description, simply click apply and/ or give me a call with my details below.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.