CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
We're looking for an Electronic Engineer to work for our client.
Are you passionate about aerospace technology? Do you like working in a multicultural and creative environment?
My client is a technology company who design and build a fleet of near-space hypersonic vehicles and the associated infrastructures to support the worlds fastest transportation network.
Responsibilities of an Electronic Engineer:
- Work with the systems and software team to specify requirements for the hardware needed.
- Derive block diagrams from said requirements and select suitable architectures -and implementations to comply with the requirements.
- Define electrical architecture, the component selection, analysis, schematic capture, prototyping, bring-up, debugging, documentation, product management, manufacturing and test of the designed equipment,
- Generate production data packages for PCB manufacturers
- Collaborate with software, firmware teams for initial testing
Candidate Requirements for an Electronic Engineer:
- 3+ years of electronic product experience developing electrical hardware from concept through production
- Work-experience with simulation software like Spice, Multisim or CircuitCity
- Experience with electrical schematic capture software (Altium, Orcad or similar),
- Experience with designing and testing digital electronics and/or mixed circuit boards from concept through production consisting of, but not limited to processors, FPGAs, AD and DA converters, and power supplies,
- Experience with C, C++ or similar low-level language
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability for your own actions and mistakes,
- Fluent in English as working language (German and Spanish is beneficial)
Benefits as an Electronic Engineer:
- Company events
- Relocation process package
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
I am currently collaborating with a dynamic fashion company that is expanding its operations in Berlin and seeking a talented...
Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments has a research and development center in St. Gallen, Switzerland....
Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen Company Description: A business I am supporting are committed to building a sustainable future...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.