CHF95000 - CHF110000 per annum|
We're looking for an Electronics Engineer to work for our client with the Health and Life Science Team.
Established in 1963, they are specialist in engineering and consultancy.
Interested? Then read on...
The Role of an Electronics Engineer:
In the Electronics Engineer role, you'll report to the Head of Development. They are looking for you to support their Health and Life Sciences team in the development of patient-oriented medical devices and instruments for therapeutic applications.
Responsibilities of an Electronics Engineer:
- Development of highly integrated PCBs (concept, scheme, layout
- Evaluation and integration of battery solutions and charging technology.
- Construction and verification of prototypes
- Integration of the electronics into the system
- EMC optimization of devices and systems in our EMC laboratory
- Support for our customers in the approval and certification of the devices
- Completed FH/ETH degree in electrical engineering or apprenticeship as an electronics technician is an advantage.
- You are strong in finding solutions to conceptual issues, work systematically and have a strong understanding of systems for complex assemblies.
- You have experience in using modern development tools (e.g. Altium Designer)
- You have a broad basic knowledge of analog, digital and microcontroller-based circuit technology.
- Professional coaching
- A high-quality project infrastructure
- One extra week annual leave
- Flexible working conditions, home office option
- Many offers for informal exchange with colleagues (barbecue, team events, sports groups)
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.