Director – Tour Director Department.
Director – Tour Director Department
CHF200000 - CHF240000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Director - Tour Director Department
As Director of the TD Department, you will oversee a team of Specialists working to support Tour Directors and Regional Offices worldwide. The team of specialists is located in the Zürich office. Their areas of responsibility cover Tour Director communication and engagement and Tour Director tech support. The team is also responsible for initiating, driving and implementing process improvements with various stakeholders within and outside of the company. Your role is to manage and coordinate the Tour Director Department tasks and ensure relevant information sharing. With close collaboration with the Vice President of Tour Director Operations, you are responsible for the prioritization of tasks and to represent the Tour Director perspective through active participation and drive in process improvement initiatives. You should expect international travel on 5-10 occasions per years.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Documented experience from project management
- Proven people leadership and staff management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strategic mindset whilst actively engaged to run day-to-day priorities
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent command in English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, communication, or similar
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot-spots such as mt. Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich.
- Full reimbursement of the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, covering country-wide public transportation.
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams.
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips and pay-day happy hours.
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and products.
- 15% off in-house childcare service
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner System Team
Apply Now Product Owner System Team 100% Location: Uzwil Tasks Product ownership in our System Team, currently consisting of two...
Technical Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to join to help...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Application Consultant to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.