Digital Design Engineer
Digital Design Engineer.
Digital Design Engineer
Our client is a technology company specializing in the design, development, and production of advanced semiconductor chips. They offer a range of solutions for various industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and more. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, our client delivers high-performance chips that enable faster processing, improved energy efficiency, and enhanced functionality for their customers' products. Their expertise lies in chip design, fabrication, and testing, ensuring reliable and high-quality semiconductor solutions tailored to meet the specific requirements of their clients.
For this role, remote working is available from within the EU with a preference for German or Bavarian based candidates.
Remuneration is based on experience and we are encouraging intermediate to senior candidates to apply.
Description of Services:
- Adapt design (i.e. VHDL code) for different IPs
- Run logic synthesis, adapt timing constraints and make sure the required timing requirements are met
- Perform design quality checks by synthesis, structural checks (e.g. lint, CDC, RDC), design for testability, power analysis, etc.
- Own and create design related documentation to comply with relevant standards for safety (ISO 26262) and security (ISO 21434)
- Provide relevant reports to show progress
Deliverables and Results:
- Synthesizable RTL code, delivered into configuration management system
- Quality check reports and KPI reports
- Safety analysis and derived work products
- Documentation of design implementation
- Proven working experience in area and power-efficient RTL design (VHDL or Verilog) with a natural understanding how RTL will map to gate-level structures
- Proven ability to work in a team to undertake a larger design project.
- Working experience in international and cross-functional technical teams within a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge about Safety standards and application e.g. ISO 26262
- Tools Xcelium, Spyglass, DesignCompiler / FusionCompiler, LEC, ATPG, System Verilog, VHDL, basic knowledge of scripting languages - perl / python
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.