CHF130000 - CHF140000 per annum|
We are in partnership with a very reputable medical simulator manufacturer based in Zurich.
Due to expansion and to strengthen their Software Development Team, they are looking for a "DevOps Engineer" with a background and passion for building and maintaining tools, processes, documentation, and software infrastructure to support good quality and efficiency of our software development to provide our customers with the highest quality and most reliable simulators.
You will be part of the DevOps and IT Team whose primary goal is to ensure that all other teams can continuously deliver high-quality software and efficiently release products. Together with the team, you will:
- Design and build tools, write scripts and tests and embed different levels of application pipelines into a consistent testing and deployment framework
- Actively work with software development teams to pragmatically support build and test automation for our simulator software
- Work with and improve an automated infrastructure used to configure bare metal and virtual machines, as part of a cohesive and standardized infrastructure setup
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of applications, as well as infrastructure services, together with platform and product development teams
- Write documentation and give trainings, to support developers and testers in using automation in our delivery pipeline.
You will work closely with our world-class software engineering and QA team to include input from product management and from the field (sales and support).
- Professional experience configuring continuous integration and deployment pipelines, and appropriate automation tools
- Strong scripting skills in Powershell and Python, other languages a plus, including being an experienced GIT user
- Good technical skills in both Windows and Linux systems, including package management & monitoring/observability tooling
- Work history and experience in using Docker & Docker Compose
- On-premises server/farm setup work experience; Data-center experience is a plus
- Good technical skills in preparing and deploying virtual machines, ideally with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Familiarity with the Azure cloud platform from a development (CI/CD) perspective is a plus
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: web servers, DB systems (e.g., SQL-based), artifact storage systems, Unity
- You enjoy interacting with other teams and are creative and know how to teach yourself new skills.
- You value the standardization of processes, applications, and interfaces.
- You want to work in an international, dynamic, and established company where products are at the heart of our business and developed at a high pace.
If you are interested in this position please apply and one of our team with be in contact.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Software Integrator(m/w/d)(Remote 100%)
Apply Now für ein namhaften Kunden in Stuttgart,suche ich nach einem Software Integrator (m/w/d) mit Autosar Kenntnissen. Unternehmen: International tätiger...
Senior Citrix Systems Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a well establish energy company who concentrates on developing energy solutions for private...
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.