CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum|
We are currently in partnership with one of the largest IT consulting firms in Switzerland.
They pride themselves on promoting their customers business with tailor-made IT solutions that take into account all possible and impossible needs.
They are currently on the look out for a DevOps engineer to join their already successful Infrastructure team.
In your position as a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for modeling complex data structures and implementing individual data solutions for our national and international customers, which are based on Microsoft technologies. You are also responsible for creating development guidelines and ensuring technical support and maintainability. The independent realization and integration, testing and documentation of components and processes are part of your daily business.
What you need:
- Experience with Cloud technologies - ideally Azure
- Very good understanding of interfaces and web services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of handling SQL databases
- Basic knowledge in development, e.g. C# & .NET or other programming languages
- Very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken, as well as confident handling of English
This is a great time to join where you will be working with the biggest and best companies in Switzerland. A big believer in boosting their employees, they invest in them by pushing them through further training in any subject of their choosing.
- Flexible working hours with a 40-hour week and part-time options
- Location-independent working as well as home office or remote work possible up to 5 days per week
- 25 days of vacation per year (from the age of 40 27 days / from the age of 50 30 days)
- 100% continued salary payment with 3 weeks paternity / 16 weeks maternity leave
- State-of-the-art hardware and paid mobile phone subscription including smartphone
- Above-average benefits in the pension fund as well as employer share 60% and employee share 40%
- Private supplementary accident insurance
- Free charging of your electric vehicle at the Gerlafingen location
- Wellbeing@Work with Mario Kart Racing, Silent Room, table football, aperitifs, team events or fresh mountain air in the alpine hut
If you are interested please apply and one of our account managers will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
We are currently in partnership with one of the largest IT consulting firms in Switzerland. They pride themselves on promoting...
Senior Software Engineer/ANU
In close collaboration with the Technical Product Manager and Technical Designer, you will deliver connected vehicle products and services to...
The team enjoys a very strong team-spirit and continuously strives to improve its performance by obtaining, sharing and exploiting knowledge...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.