DevOps engineer- Norwegian speaking.
DevOps engineer- Norwegian speaking
My client is on the market looking for skilled and motivated DevOps engineers in Oslo , that is constantly looking to develop and improve as time goes on in a fintech environment. If you're Norweigan speaking and looking to work in a smaller environment, please apply
Skills / requriments ;
- Has good communication skills and collaboration skills
- Likes to work with key stakeholders and find out what the goals are, assess the current state of DevOps, and Identify areas of improvement.
- Familiarity and Understanding of the DevOps Tool Chain:
- You love solving complex problems and want to automate everything.
Tech experience ;
- Continuous Integration servers
- Configuration management
- Deployment automation
- Infrastructure Orchestration
- Monitoring and analytics
- Testing and Cloud Quality tools
- Network protocols
Such as: Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Azure.
DevOps is constantly changing. To ensure that your DevOps skills are up to snuff, you will have to learn something new, including DevOps tools all the time. Command of Automation Technologies and Tools: Automation is the lifeblood of DevOps. You love solving complex problems and want to automate everything.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Cloud Integration Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen Cloud Integration Specialist (m/w/d) in München. Deine Aufgaben: Du verantwortest und...
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
Medior Linux Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this role we are targeting candidates currently located in the Netherlands. We can also consider candidates...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.