DevOps Engineer – Mission Critical.
DevOps Engineer – Mission Critical
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
I'm looking for someone who
- has 4+ years of hands-on working with Linux (RHEL or similar)
- is an ace at implementing continuous delivery and deployment solutions with tools such as Azure DevOps and Ansible
- has experience with monitoring and logging tools such as ELK-stack, Prometheus, and Grafana
- has a good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls)
- is great at containerization (k8s, Kubernetes) in an on-prem environment
- has sound knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and ideally, has looked after the operation of critical production installations of Oracle, including its performance tuning, as well as backup/restore scripts and processes
Who is interested in
- capacity management, and monitoring and supporting the production environment
- owning backup/restore, disaster recovery, and making necessary performance tunings
- streamlining deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, and collaborating with dev colleagues on best practices, pushing code into production quickly and safely.
- Creating reusable modules whenever possible, including Azure DevOps and Ansible templates
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to €85.000 annually, depending on your background and experience
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on the contract
- Great pension scheme and other benefits
- A dynamic environment, working on challenging projects, with endless opportunities
- Focus on your personal growth and an informal yet agile working environment
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the vacancy.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: RHEL, Oracle, ELK-stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Openshift, Kubernetes, SQL, Azure DevOps
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen Branchenführer im Bereich Micro Mobility, suchen wir aktuell einen Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Tübingen. Die...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.