CHF120000 - CHF160000 per annum|
We are currently working with an established Luxury Retail brand who are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer based out of their Geneva office.
Owner of the some of the worlds most prestidious brands and employ more than 2000 worldwide.
My client supports in creating exeptional products, true to their heritage and in line with their values.
They help them to thrive in new and existing markets, to set unparalleled standards of service, and to create memorable experiences for today's highly sophisticated customers, who are at the core of our approach.
Their technology team works directly and closely with the Business. They run a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, they code with modern languages, they use state-of-the-art tools from leading financial software providers as well as open source solutions, and they have deployed agile development and DevOps techniques.
This position is a nearly created role where you will be tasked in automating a number of different processes with the business. You will be in contact with a number of different departments and will be an incredibly important part of their business.
They are looking for someone who is/has:
- More than 3-5 years of demonstrated success in acting as a DevOps expert.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in DevOps methodologies and solutions and cloud-native development.
- Desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in DevOps space arises.
- Proven knowledge of container runtimes and orchestration platforms, especially Docker and Kubernetes. Anthos is a plus.
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the definition of standards and good practices.
- Having solid hands-on experience with Infrastructure-As-Code automation using Terraform, AWS while Ansible, Cloud Formation, Packer, etc., is desired. And you also have experience with coding (best practices, git workflows, testing, etc.) and scripting, including Python, PowerShell, and RestAPI.
- Develop and improve tools for the automated delivery (CI/CD pipelines); testing, deployment, and management of the DevOps platform.
The company is looking for someone close to Geneva as this is an office based position but is also offering a flexible working week with the opportunity to work from home if required.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company with a fantastic culture and make a real impact.
If you are interested please apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Darwin have partnered up with a Global Farming business who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to...
Devops Engineer Cloud Native (m/w/d)
Apply Now Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung suchen wir für unseren Kunden erfahrene DevOps Engineere (m/w/d). Deine Aufgaben: Create. Design. Code....
Senior System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a leading Swiss IT service provider who is primarily active in the service...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.