Data Engineer impacting Pharma.
Data Engineer impacting Pharma
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
A truly market leading Swiss healthcare provider that has continuously proved pivotal and played an active role in the health of Swiss citizens are now looking to evolve once more.
They have nearly celebrated 100 years of business, and evolution is nothing new to them but now is the time to evolve the DWH /BI platform.
This is a company that oversee 500+ pharmacies with the priority being the health of the customer. Offering well known and exclusive products, and even customer health check in/ups.
They do this because they have remained true to their mission of improving and extending peoples lives.
Now seeking a Data Engineer who shares this same passion ready to help them, help others
How you can make an impact
- Contribute to the design and development of the new data platform within Azure Cloud
- Connect relevant data sources and development of the transformation and data inegreation processes
- Organize and structure of databases using numerous moden cloud and big data technologies
- Creating data models that meet relevant requirements and use cases of business analytics and data science
- Work closely in an agile environment with the responsibility of certain topics like data architecture or DevOps.
You make this impact because….
- Strong programming ability in Python, Java or Scala
- Experience with decentralised systems
- Experience with Spark, Flink and/or beam
- Experience with Data Modelling, data storage and data access techniques
- Experience with big data architectures and integration models
- Experience with Azure cloud (Plus points for experience with synapse analytics, data lake storage, data factory and data fabric)
- Fluent English and strong French or German.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
Senior Data Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR DATA ENGINEER Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize the energy industry? Join...
Software/Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.