Data Engineer – AWS.
Data Engineer – AWS
€55000 - €80000 per annum|
Data engineer - AWS
Are you an explorer? Do you like solving hard problems? Do you get energy from interacting with people?
A market leader in smart technology is looking for experienced Data Engineers to join their self-sustained teams in the Netherlands.
You get to explore, design, build and run data lakes in AWS and you will be contributing and maturing the data landscape architectures. You will be involved in building data platform in line with the company strategy and prepare the migration to an AWS environment.
Main expectations for the role are:
- 4+ years in Data and Software Engineering
- Build Data pipelines using S3, Lambda, Glue.
- Work with large data sets in data lakes and data warehouses.
- Expert in Python, build API's
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming (Java/Scala or PySpark)
- Great communicator that can take ownership, and challenge the team
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Annual salary up to 80k including holiday allowance
- Yearly bonus and exceptional pension scheme
- 25 Holiday days per year
- Possibility of an indefinite contract from the start
- Support for your personal and professional development
What are you waiting for? Apply now.
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Sr. Software Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
Senior Data Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR DATA ENGINEER Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey to revolutionize the energy industry? Join...
Data Engineer impacting Pharma
Apply Now A truly market leading Swiss healthcare provider that has continuously proved pivotal and played an active role in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.