Data and Analytics engineer.
Data and Analytics engineer
€80000 - €130000 per annum|
Data Analytics Engineer
Type of contract: Permanent
Our clients, fast growing technology company in The Netherlands, is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join their team.
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands
What will you do:
- Build and manage data pipeline
- Develop Analytics model for the business
- Organizing data warehouse and data lakes
What will you Bring
- Min 5 years of experiences
- Have a good experience in data Analytics field
- Strong experience with Looker and LookerML
- experience with Cloud platform
- experience with data lakes, data warehouse, data pipelines, ETL
- experience in testing
- experience with Python/Go/Node
Perks and Benefit:
- 8% annual holiday allowance
- Unlimited holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Travel allowance or an electric bicycle
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.email@example.com or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Apply Now For a client that's a well-known Telecom company we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst on a...
Senior BI Specialist
Apply Now Key Responsibilities: Design, develop, and implement data warehousing solutions using Informatica PowerCenter Maintain and support existing data warehousing...
Freelance - Market Research Analyst
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment at currently recruiting for a freelance Market Research Analyst for an exciting e-Commerce client in Germany....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.