Cloudera Data Platform Engineer
Cloudera Data Platform Engineer.
Cloudera Data Platform Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a reliable and innovative partner to companies looking to seek value from their data.
This is a team that is dedicated to providing clients with cutting-edge technology solutions to help their businesses thrive. With expertise in modern microservice architecture, Big Data, and distributed technologies such as Hadoop and Kafka, they are helping companies harness the power of data to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
But they are not just about technology. they believe in fostering a positive team culture that encourages diversity, multiculturalism, and equal opportunities for all. They are passionate about what they do, and are committed to building long-lasting relationships with clients based on trust, transparency, and collaboration.
Whether you need help automating your platform lifecycles, troubleshooting existing solutions, or exploring new technologies to support your business, this team has the skills, knowledge, and experience to get the job done right.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing a data analytics platform created on Cloudera, both on-premise, cloud, and hybrid.
- Automate platform lifecycles in accordance with IaC principles.
- Audit, assess, and troubleshoot current solutions and system architecture.
- Participate in customer workshops and presentations that discuss potential solutions.
- Investigate and analyze the available technologies to support our customers.
- Contribute internally by providing input that can help shape the technology strategy, conducting tech sessions to encourage internal knowledge sharing, participating in pre-sales activities, and mentoring new hires.
- Proven experience in modern microservice architecture, Big Data or distributed technologies such as Hadoop and Kafka.
- Passionate and curious about new technologies with a willingness to learn.
- Strong problem-solving skills, can work independently as well as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Proficiency in Linux administration, networking, security setup, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of IaC and deployment automation using technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to work in Switzerland.
- Excellent command of the English language (C1) and German (B2).
- Knowledge of Python or other programming languages.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Python & R Infrastructure Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a company that provides bespoke R consulting services in Zurich and empowers other businesses...
Operations Engineer (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen Operations Engineer (m/w/d). Der Einstieg erfolgt...
Freelance Architect/Requirements Manager
Freelance Architect/Requirements Manager (80% remote & 20% onsite in Wolfsburg). My customer are currently looking for a Freelance Architect and/or...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.