$150000 - $200000 per annum|
I am currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer for a consultancy working with clients in the federal government and defence space specialising in Cloud Security, DevOps and Platform Engineering.
The client is looking for someone with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Cloud or DevOps engineering.
The role itself involves working extensively on customer-based projects using the latest technologies. You will be working on the cloud architecture and building a whole new set-up of applications and systems for the customer.
You will take responsibility for the modernisation of existing systems and moving these systems to the cloud and automating the deployment, scaling, and management of these containerized applications. On top of this you will ensure this is sustainable and monitor the application whilst implementing new features where need be.
Requirements for the role:
- 4+ years' experience in DevOps, DevSecOps or Cloud Security/Cloud Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Proficient using Kubernetes
- Proficient using AWS
- Experienced in Gitlab, Jenkins, Containerization, Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation
This position is fully remote, and the salary range is $150,000 - $200,000
- $2000 towards training
- Profit sharing twice a year
- 95% healthcare coverage
Would this be something you could be interested in? If so please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Stevens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Cloud Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers, and inspiring leaders to join our dynamic, global, and purpose-driven...
Cloud Software Engineer
Apply Now Join our client as a Cloud Software Engineer on the Product Development team and help shape the future...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland. They accompany the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.