CHF130000 - CHF150000 per annum|
Are you a talented Cloud Architect, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of working with hybrid multi-cloud architectures?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Cloud Architect role you will be primarily responsible for designing solution architectures based on cloud technologies and support the implementation. You will work closely with the infrastructure, development and security teams.
Specific tasks include:
- Advising customers and projects on the use of cloud technologies
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the client
- Making suggestions for improving today's cloud environments
- Developing the team further in terms of content
To be the right person for Cloud Architect role you will need direct experience of working with hybrid multi-cloud architectures.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- The design, build and run of Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google cloud platform based solutions
- Developing cloud solution architectures and their documentation
- Relevant basic technologies such as containers, tcp/ip, dns, Linux, windows
- Designing an automated tool chain to provide infrastructure (infrastructure as code), build pipelines and deployments
It's important that you also have the following:
- The ability to speak fluent German and English
- A degree in it
- A passion for the cloud
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Cloud Architect role is up to CHF150,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working with modern cloud technologies
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working
They've been around since 2005 and they are a Swiss leader in projects and products for digitalization, security and innovation.
Think that this Cloud Architect role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Cloud Architect position if you've previously worked as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer or as a System Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN GCP.
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Senior Cloud Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?Can you demonstrate that...
Apply Now Are you a talented Cloud Architect, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Apply Now Are you a talented Cloud Architect, or are you aiming to be one?Can you demonstrate that you have...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.