We are looking for a highly skilled CFD Engineer to join our team and help us develop innovative solutions for our clients. In this exciting role, you will use your knowledge of fluid dynamics and numerical simulation to help us design and optimize products and processes.
What you will do:
- Use CFD to simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and other physical phenomena
- Develop and validate CFD models
- Collaborate with engineers and other professionals to solve complex engineering problems
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in CFD technology
What you need to have:
- Master's degree in engineering, physics, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CFD
- Strong knowledge of fluid dynamics and numerical simulation
- Experience with Linux based High-Performance Computing (HPC) systems or HPC on the Cloud
- Experience with OpenFOAM and Star-CCM+ CFD codes
- Familiarity with Python, Bash scripting
- Experience with commercial CAD tools (Rhino, Solidworks or similar 3D CAD software)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Chance to make a real impact on the world
- Relocation assistance
If you are passionate about CFD and want to be part of a team that is making a difference, then we encourage you to apply!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.