For one of our primary clients We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst.
It entails working for a international company with the HQ in Amsterdam, where they are working on a global digitalization project (30 countries).
For this project they will need a lot of extra hands and I'm focusing on potential candidates who are/have:
- A Can-Do mentality
- IT focused Business Analyst
- International project experience.
- Living in the NL.
- Experience in Financial projects.
- SAP project experience preferably FICO or S/4 HANA
Furthermore they are a very modern type of company with modern tools and Tech and an Agile way of working, Do expect to have your hands full on a range of challenging projects. So I'm looking for go-getters.
Other things to note:
- Largely remote possibilities, you still have to be living in the NL at present though.
- Freelance would be possible as well.
- 36/40 hours a week
If you're interested and would like to know more, please apply so I can get back to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company that is an internationally rapidly expanding company in the field...
Apply Now For one of our primary clients We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst. It entails working...
Apply Now Are you an experienced .NET Core developer who also has experience in Microservices? Would you like to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.