CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Unlock Your Full Potential as a BI Developer! Join a Dynamic and Motivated Team in Zurich!
Advance your career with a company that prioritizes reliability and innovation!
They set high standards, prioritize customer satisfaction, and embrace sustainability in everything we do. Their name embodies excellence and we are looking for a talented and committed BI, Data & Analytics developer to join our dynamic and motivated team in Zurich.
As a BI developer, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects in the field of BI, data & analytics. With your strong analytical skills and hands-on experience with Microsoft BI/DWH products, you'll be an essential part of our team.
- Provide remote/onsite consulting to customers
- Design and conceive innovative BI and data warehouse solutions
- Implement ETL processes and integrate various data sources and structures
- Support projects from start to finish
- Create impactful analysis dashboards
- Assist customers with migration projects
- Participate in pre-sales activities and prepare offers in the BI environment
- Build and expand customer relationships, and support in acquiring new customers
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI/DWH products. Bonus points for experience with other technologies such as SAP-BO, Informatica, Oracle, SAS, IBM, or Teradata.
- Practical experience with databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Background in IT and data architecture, multidimensional data modeling, and analysis creation
- Agile development experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player skills with the ability to work efficiently with internal and external partners
- Excellent communication skills in German and good knowledge of English
- Home office opportunities
- Modern workspaces
- Excellent transportation links
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for further training
Interested? If you think you're right for this BI Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Digital data analyst
Requirements · Experience using SQL, Python Or R · Experience using A/B testing tools. · Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing...
Senior Functional Solution Architect
What you will bring Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization....
Senior Data Governance Analyst
Who We Are Looking For We are seeking a hard-working Senior Data Governance Analyst who is able to unlock business...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.