Backend Developers – .NET
Backend Developers – .NET.
Backend Developers – .NET
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Backend Developers on behalf of Scandi's largest & most profitable consulting company in IT & Digital communications. This business was founded in 2002, currently have 96+ employees in Sweden and have offices in 3 locations in Orebro, Borlange and their HQ in Stockholm, whilst having an even bigger presence with 1000+ employees in Norway. As an employee with this business, you have the opportunity to dedicate working hours to identify and develop your own projects. They offer market benefits and fixed salary as well as share ownership through share programs. They invest in their employees through continuous skills development and knowledge transfer through regular "Bouvetfredagar" where the company's competence groups meet, but also invite external lecturers with themes such as new hot frameworks like React and Vue and many more. They also allow you the opportunity to work on inhouse projects, until an assignment that best fits yourself is available and won't force you to work an assignment that you don't feel is beneficial or right for yourself.
As a Backend developer and employee at this consultancy, you will be challenged and challenged in complex and unique assignments with customers where the issues require a combination of experience, creativity and innovation.
· Great interest in backend development. To succeed in the role, we see that you have at least 3+ years of experience (after study time) in backend development.
· Previous experience with at least x1 backend programming language in Java/Node.js/.NET
· Great interest / curiosity for / on the consultancy role.
· Practical experience of agile project work.
· Fluent Swedish in both speech and writing.
· Relevant education from university / university.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
AR/VR Engine and Tools Development
Are you a talented engineer with a passion for AR/VR development? We have an exciting opportunity to work with a...
Senior Fullstack Software Engineer
Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work in a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.