For a scale-up company, we're looking for a DevOps Engineer with good knowledge of Azure. Would you like to work with a disruptive company? Continue reading!
The team is looking for a DevOps engineer with at least 2 years' experience in an agile environment. The team is operative in the Amsterdam area and works hybrid (partially remote).
You are solution-focussed to deliver the best quality for the company's users. Taking ownership to maintain the CI/CD pipelines/applications on the microservices goes naturally. Keeping up to date with industry trends feels like a hobby.
What's on your plate:
- Moving Agile
- Being the cloud specialist of the team
- Recommending improvements in the software for better scalability
- Steer automation initiatives to improve release processes, infrastructure and the development
- DevOps tooling and CI/CD pipelines
- Deliver and implement maintainable, scalable and cost-efficient deployments
- Min. 2 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Azure or similar
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Speaking Dutch and English
If you are interested in this position, apply right away, or contact me directly via Zakaria.email@example.com - 020 - 305 8542.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Cloud Solutions Architect
Apply Now Do you want to work with a leading fintech company? Do you have experience working with Microsoft Azure?...
Apply Now Heb jij ervaring als system engineer? Heb jij ervaring met Microsoft Azure? Wil jij werken voor een internationaal...
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Administrator? Do you have experience with Office 365 and Azure? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.