Azure Cloud Engineer.
Azure Cloud Engineer
DevOps Engineer - Azure
Are you the Azure Engineer who knows how to handle data- and cloud-solutions? Then we're looking for your help to build our client's platform!
Data is the new oil and without it the company wouldn't run. It's important that the data is available correctly, at any time. This is important to ensure the best possible service for the customers and to ensure efficient internal processes.
The data-analytics platform is currently being built in Azure. This development will continue for the upcoming years with the ambitions to grow towards a data-driven company. To stay ahead in the spirit of innovation, the platform will support Machine Learning, BI and AI.
Some of the things you'll be working with are Azure Infrastructure, Azure Networking and the provisioning of Azure Data Services with Terraform.
What's on your plate:
- Continuously improve the platform and actively looking for collaboration with end-users (internal) and suppliers.
- You'll work/steer on analytics, design, development, tests and infrastructure.
- Taking compliance, security, performance and maintenance in account.
- You'll work hybrid, at least once a week from the office in The Hague.
- Experience with Azure Data and AI Stacks, Databricks and Synapse
- Min. 3+ years' experience as a cloud Engineer with Azure
- Speaking Dutch and/or English
- Min. HBO/University degree
- Experience with Terraform
If you are interested in this position, apply right away, or contact me directly via Zakaria.email@example.com - 020 - 305 8542. If you snooze, you lose. 😉
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Cloud Solutions Architect
Apply Now Do you want to work with a leading fintech company? Do you have experience working with Microsoft Azure?...
Apply Now Heb jij ervaring als system engineer? Heb jij ervaring met Microsoft Azure? Wil jij werken voor een internationaal...
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Administrator? Do you have experience with Office 365 and Azure? Do you want...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.