QA & Test
We are seeking an experienced Atlassian Consultant to work on behalf of our automotive company client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on high-profile projects in the automotive industry.
- Provide expert guidance and advice to the client on the implementation and optimization of Atlassian software tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Work closely with the client's development teams and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide solutions to their needs
- Provide training and support to users and teams on the use of Atlassian software tools.
- Ensure the security, availability, and performance of Atlassian software tools for the client
- At least 3 years of experience as an Atlassian Consultant, working with Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Experience working in the automotive industry is a plus
If you are an experienced Atlassian Consultant looking for a new challenge, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Automatisch en Agile testen (Eindhoven)
Automatisch en Agile testen (Eindhoven) Voor onze klant die software ontwikkelt voor grote organisaties, ben ik op zoek naar een...
Senior Test Engineer
Senior Automation Tester (Groningen) | Dutch speaking For our client, a government institution, we are looking for a Senior Tester...
Testautomatiseringsingenieur (C#) Voor onze klant in de auto-industrie ben ik op zoek naar een ervaren Test Automation Engineer (C#). Functieomschrijving...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.