ASIC Design Engineer
ASIC Design Engineer.
ASIC Design Engineer
€60000 - €80000 per annum|
We are seeking a Senior Analog Mixed Signal (ASIC) Design Engineer to support an Autonomous Mobility business in Stuttgart.
You'll be responsible for designing and implementing functional circuit blocks to meet the requirements of an IC, specifically for innovative automotive applications. You will work closely with a team of engineers and take special care to meet the stringent automotive requirements during the design process.
Your tasks will include participating in feasibility studies for ASICs and specification definition, designing transistor level circuits, simulating and testing analog and mixed signal circuits, documenting designs, validating designs, developing test procedures, supporting transition to manufacturing, collaborating with digital design, layout, verification, test, and application teams, and mentoring less experienced team members.
To be considered for this role, you should have a Master of Science/Ph.D. in electrical engineering/microelectronics/physics or a related field of qualification, deep expertise, and several years of experience with the design of mixed signal circuits, advanced knowledge in semiconductor backend production, experience in IC design tools and scripting languages, and good English language skills, written and spoken. Additionally, experience in designing for automotive applications and knowledge of German language is a plus.
- We offer an attractive compensation package that includes unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, and sabbaticals, exciting and varied projects in our high-tech customer environment, numerous career opportunities, and the rapid assumption of responsibility.
- We also provide a large selection of internal and external training measures, a comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, child care services, subsidies for child-sick days, and much more.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including severely handicapped people. If you are eager to grow and develop, take initiative and communicate effectively, and share our corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom, and for one another, we encourage you to apply.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jamie Rogers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.