Application Support Engineer.
Application Support Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF135000 per annum|
Senior Java Software Engineer - In-house Development!
Zug | CHF100, 0000 - CHF150,0000 PER ANNUM | PERMANENT | JAVA
Are you interested in working for one of the top financial service providers in the supply chain?
With over 30 years of experience planning, implementing, and maintaining programmes based on payables and receivables, the finance (SCF) sector.
Through its internally designed platform, we provide cutting-edge solutions to major banks, non-bank investors, significant suppliers, and their customers worldwide.
The chosen applicant will become a member of a small group of Application Support Engineers tasked with preserving the calibre of the apps provided and closely collaborating with the Business Operations team and outside partners on all technical-related issues.
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team!
Your responsibilities as an Application Support Engineer will include:
- You will offer internal and external GSCF application users technical and business support. This entails offering prompt solutions for application-related problems and facilitating technical conversations with clients and projects.
- You will work closely collaborating with developers, the infrastructure team, and business analysts to look into and fix reported problems.
- You will take part in application releases, from requirement collecting to requirement analysis to UAT testing to helping with production deployments.
- You will be responsible for post-deployment audits and ongoing application monitoring. Diagnose application issues and make suitable recommendations for solutions.
- You will need to evaluate the risk and impact of production problems and promptly inform the business and technology teams of the situation.
- You will verify that database storage, performance, data scrambling, and data archiving processes are implemented and working as intended.
- You will produce and keep up with SSRS reports.
- You will know confluence and Jira administration.
- You will be creating documentation for tools, system architecture, and other technical support materials.
- You will serve as a point of contact for internal technical teams, infrastructure departments, and application users.
- You will represent SME status to team members and/or other stakeholders.
Your requirements as an Application Support Engineer will include:
- You'll possess an IT bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- You will be well-versed in SQL and the Unix scripting language.
- You will be familiar with the Java programming language.
- You will have knowledge of tools for report generation, root-cause analysis, and documentation.
- You have shown that you can analyse a situation and find solutions.
- You can communicate in English clearly both orally and in writing.
- You've worked in the field of offering technical help for at least three years.
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? Send your updated CV to email@example.com and apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior Software Developer/Cloud Native
Apply Now Java | SpringBoot | OpenShift | Kubernetes | Finance |Permanent | Amsterdam | €130,000 per annum I have...
Apply Now Are you a talented Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.