Application Security Engineer
Application Security Engineer.
Application Security Engineer
€65000 - €95000 per annum|
Application Security Engineer (EU Candidates only, 100% remote)
As an Application Security Engineer, you'll be part of the security team working to ensure we build and maintain secure software that is used by millions of users around the globe. You have a hacker mindset and always strive to think like an attacker.
You'll play an important role in:
- Driving the overall Vulnerability program for the Group alongside the SDLC.
- Analyzing the software from a security perspective and identifying and resolving security issues.
- Providing input to help improve the secure SDLC with its tools and processes.
- Validating that application security requirements have been met.
- Becoming a to-go person is recognized as an expert in the understanding of application security and application security vulnerabilities.
- Providing guidance and workshops to developers and QA engineers on secure coding, security testing and working with security tools.
- Performing security code reviews and suggesting improvements to development teams.
- Driving the adoption of security tools for vulnerability management and maintaining them.
What do you need as a Security Engineer?
- One or more security certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, GWEB;
- Deep understanding of application security;
- Expert understanding of security in the SDLC(DevOps practices) and SAST/SCA/DAST tools;
- Good understanding of frontend, backend, and mobile security domains and you're an expert in one of them;
- Good understanding of pen testing web applications or mobile applications;
- Contributing to application security requirements for the product;
- Security verification of web applications or mobile apps using OWASP ASVS/M-ASVS and testing guides;
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Agile product development;
- Good understanding of cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes and CI/CD.
What does our client offer?
- Excellent base salary up to €95K including holiday allowance;
- 25+ Holidays.
- Flexible working hours and location;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately;
- Unlimited budget for courses and certifications
- 100% Remote work, also after the pandemic;
Looking for a new challenge as an Application Security Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call +31(0)20 305 85 59
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Dario Mulder
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.