As an application manager in this position, you will be responsible for the operation of the customer's cyber defense sensors. You will serve as the primary point of contact for issues related to the operation, availability, and stability of the relevant technologies. You will provide technical support to both customers and the Cyber Defense Center.
In collaboration with colleagues from the engineering team and the support organization of technology suppliers, you will work to ensure the safety and security of our customers at all times. Your responsibilities will also include ongoing platform optimization, further development, automation and scaling of services.
- Fluent in German
- Several years of professional experience in the field of application management
- Experience in operating and building IT services with lifecycle management, monitoring and automation for application management
- Experience with one or more of the following applications: QRadar, Splunk, Palo Alto Cortex XDR, Tanium, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Vectra, Tenable.io
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.