€60000 - €75000 per annum|
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Application Consultant to work full time either in their Brunswick office if you live in Berlin you would need to travel.
In this role you will have 2 plus years as Application Consultant experience. You will need to be able to deal with changing environments, communicate with stakeholders, bring inventive ideas to the table and support and motivate a team.
- You will need to be more technical than business.
- Identifying and implementing optimization potential in the ERP system
- Advising stakeholders on the implementation of technical processes
- Design and implementation of system tests
- Planning and conducting key and end user training
Your task will include:
· Creative forward-thinking idea.
· Designing, analyzing and implementing new process and tools in the company.
· ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
· Plan and organise daily technical tasks with a roadmap
· Communicate with stakeholders
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowAlex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer/Germany
Apply Now Permanent Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Flexible working - Germany Job - Senior Site Reliability Engineer Client Location...
Fullstack .NET/Vue.js Developer -Germany
Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich
Apply Now Full stack Developer - Flexible working style -Permanent Job - Full Stack .NET/Vuejs Developer Client Location - Germany...
Senior Backend Engineer - Germany
Apply Now Senior Backend Developer - Hybrid - Permanent Job - Senior Backend Developer Client Location - Germany Remote work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.