€50000 - €80000 per annum|
Are you passionate about the Marine Energy industry?
Do you have experience as a Naval Engineer?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
The service being requested involves performing a range of calculations including:
- Evaluating the stability and damage potential of structures in their original condition.
- Determining the required specifications for anchor systems.
- Conducting hydrodynamic calculations for various projects in both Conventional Naval and Floating Wind sectors.
- Assessing and distributing loads, calculating intact stability and damage for vessels such as Supply vessels, as well as for floating wind turbines.
- Analysing movements and accelerations experienced by barges and offshore vessels.
- Conducting calculations to determine the anchoring requirements for floating wind turbines.
- Proficiency in Technical English is required.
- Familiarity with naval regulations from BV/ABS and DNV pertaining to "floating wind" projects.
- Understanding of naval architecture principles.
- Expertise in ship stability analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hydrodynamics, including anchoring aspects such as design, extreme analysis, and fatigue analysis.
- In-depth understanding of floating wind turbines, including specific considerations such as loading cases and effects caused by wind turbine generators (WTGs).
- Proficiency in using naval software tools like HYDROSTAR, MOSES, DIODORE, WADAM, DEEPLINES, ORCAFLEX, GENESEA, PYTHON, NAPA, SEASAFE, or equivalent platforms.
- Brittany, France location
- Long-term opportunity with a permanent contract
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits
- Career development prospects
- Positive work culture
This is an incredible opportunity for a Naval Engineer- I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Maintenance Control Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you a Maintenance Control Engineer? Do you want to be apart of...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA...
To Apply for this Job Click Here I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.