Senior Structural Engineer.
Senior Structural Engineer
$100000 - $135000 per annum|
I am looking experienced Structural Engineer familiar with industrial and manufacturing facilities. The ideal candidate would have a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited school with 5-10+ years of related experience. An M.S. in Structural engineering as well as a Virginia PE would be preferred, but not required. Exposure to both civil and structural work is a plus, as is project management, construction management and personnel management experience. Stock options, ownership and partnership opportunities exist for employees who demonstrate excellence and long-term commitment to the company.
My client is a rapidly growing design firm with multiple offices in Virginia. Their motto is "See it. Solve it!" because they believe that seeing the problem is the first step toward a solution.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Field experience and aptitude. A desire to excel at identifying problems and solutions in a light or heavy industrial environment.
- Leadership - the ability to lead a group of engineers, designers and drafters focusing on structural and multi-discipline projects.
- Experience with creating, reading, and editing structural and civil drawings. Architectural, piping and equipment drawing experience a plus.
- Skilled at concept development, data collection (field measurements), analysis and optimizing structures to improve overall performance.
- The ability to lead capital project teams in ensuring that all project success criteria are met.
- Engineering/construction contractor interface experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Autodesk Revit and modeling programs.
- Familiarity with capital project feasibility studies, budgetary estimates and alternatives analysis, FEL / FEP process.
- Manage scheduling, invoicing, cost control and closeout of all capital projects.
- Able to provide engineering oversight from concept to completion.
- Maintaining continuing education, advancing, and evaluating new civil and structural technologies.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering with 5-10+ years of experience.
- Masters degree or PE Desired. (EIT considered)
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Revit and RISA 3D modeling desired.
- Physical ability to climb stairs, ladders and navigate equipment platforms.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
If you are interested in this position and feel like you are the right fir for the role then please apply or send your resume to - Craig.email@example.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Craig Wood
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP IBP - Freiberuflich - Remote
Wenn Sie ein SAP-Berater mit Erfahrung mit IBP sind, dann habe ich eine großartige Gelegenheit für Sie. 6 Monate +...
HR Financial - Controller - freelance
Role: HR Financial Controller & Planner Location: Hamburg, Germany When: ASAP Length: 6 months About: This global customer are undergoing...
Cooling System Engineer
Motivation You are fueled by a passion to propel aviation into a safer and more energy-efficient era. Your aspiration is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.