Electrical Design Engineer – Floro.
Electrical Design Engineer – Floro
My client is a rapidly growing start-up at the forefront of the electric boating industry. They design, develop and deliver world-leading powerful electric motor systems for boats in the commercial and leisure market.
Currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team. As an electrical engineer you will have experience with electrical design, development & testing. Have familiarity with mechanical assembly & integration of electrical components.
- Equipment Testing and Troubleshooting
- Component Specification and Selection
- CAD-Based Design
- Enhance System Design and Efficiency
- AutoCAD Experience
- REVIT Experience
- Electrical power system modelling experience
- Experience with facility power, lighting and signal systems
- Experience with low and medium voltage distribution design
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.