IAM Consultant Cybersecurity.
IAM Consultant Cybersecurity
€75000 - €100000 per annum|
IAM / Identity Access Management Consultant
100% remote working from within Germany. Berlin office available for you to visit when you want to!
Digitalisation in the medicine domain presents amazing opportunities in the face of more medical data available than ever before. But this revolution also invites a host of security risks that must be managed. That's why we're hiring cybersecurity talents to join this company who improving the quality of medical care.
This product is used by large medical organisations and given the sensitive nature of it's use there are complex layers of access management. You will be contributing significantly to the overall security management of a very sensitive product.
Reasons you might want to apply:
- 100% remote working conditions from inside of Germany
- International working culture, English is the working language
- Meaningful mission to contribute to
- Security considered a priority at the very top of the business, you have buy-in!
We're hoping to hire:
- A highly communicative person
- 3+ years deeply involved in IAM tasks
- Familiarity with AWS Identity and Access Management
We're reviewing applications until the end of November. Please apply with your most recent CV and full contact details!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jamie Rogers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
Project Manager IAM
JOB TITLE: ACCESS MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER / BUSINESS ANALYST This company is a thriving and dynamic IT company specializing in...
Senior IT Security Consultant
For a specialist Micosoft Azure security consultancy in Germany, we need to hire another IT Security Consultant. The purpose of...
OT Security Consultant
OT Security Consultant Are you passionate about securing critical infrastructures and protecting networks from cyber threats? Do you have a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.