Fullstack Java/Angular Developer.
Fullstack Java/Angular Developer
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Join a Dynamic Team as a Fullstack Java / Angular Developer!
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey of transforming the future of banking technology? If you're passionate about cutting-edge development and ready to contribute to the evolution of financial services, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
About Us: As part of our client's Technology and Operations unit, you'll become a vital member of a team dedicated to revolutionizing the way asset managers and end clients interact with the bank's front office applications. You'll be in the company of four visionary architects leading over 100 brilliant minds, including developers, product managers, project managers, and business analysts.
Our Mission: We're on a mission to modernize and reshape the future of banking technology. Our client is currently in the process of transitioning from C++ to cutting-edge technologies like Spring Boot, Java, Node.js, and more. With a five-year transformation plan ahead, the journey is bound to be exciting.
- Contribute to the development of our "Front Office" applications, especially those dedicated to portfolio management.
- Dive deep into user needs, problem-solving, and technical constraints.
- Innovate and implement technological solutions that align with our mission.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A Master's degree in IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Substantial background in both front-end and back-end development.
- Proficiency in the Angular web application development framework.
- Strong knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot.
- Experience with containers (Docker/Kubernetes) and DevOps practices.
- Knowledge of Node.js is a valuable asset.
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies, with Scrum as a bonus.
- While not mandatory, experience in the banking sector is a plus.
- You're eager to learn, self-driven, proactive, and a team player.
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Based in Switzerland
Why Choose them:
- Be part of an inspiring transformation journey that will redefine banking technology.
- Collaborate with top-tier professionals and visionaries.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- A dynamic, agile, and supportive work environment.
If you're excited about the future of fintech, ready to take on new challenges, and passionate about innovation, we want you on our team.
Ready to take the leap? Apply now and become an integral part of their mission. Your future awaits!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Kotlin/Spring
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Backend Kotlin/Spring Join our Dynamic Team as a Backend Software Engineer in...
Fullstack Developer - Java/React
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting a Fullstack Developer for a client in Stockholm...
Backend Developers - Java
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Backend Developers on behalf of Scandi's largest...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.