Telecom Pre-Sales Consultant (FN,STB).
Telecom Pre-Sales Consultant (FN,STB)
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: This role is based in the "Ile de France" (Paris) region in France, and we can only consider consultants who live in the area and can visit the office physically. We cannot offer relocation for this role. Excellent spoken and written French and English are requirements for this role.
Do you have a strong background in computer networking or telecom, and are you interested in contributing to the growth of a company's business relationships? Would you like to be part of a team that defines product marketing strategies and engages with customers in the telecom industry? Are you excited about the prospect of actively supporting sales cycles and driving technical pre-sales efforts, while showcasing your technical expertise?
My client is looking for a pre-sales consultant that will help them match their product offerings with the needs of their clients. With your background in telecom, fixed networks (FN), and ideally set-top boxes (STB), you will help the sales teams deliver tailor made solutions to their enterprise clients.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Possesses a strong technical background in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Demonstrates expertise in Fixed Networks (FN) and Set-Top Boxes (STB) technologies.
- Excels in creating compelling technical and marketing presentations.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills in both French and English to foster client relationships.
- Has experience working with at least one of the largest French telecom providers (essential) such as Orange, Bouygues Telecom, SFR, or Free.
Who is interested in:
- Defining product marketing strategies for FN&STB products based on market trends and competition.
- Conducting market research and customer surveys to enhance product offerings.
- Leading technical workshops and seminars for key operators and events.
- Collaborating with clients to ensure ZTE's products align with RFx specifications.
- Leveraging your telecom knowledge to support sales management, from design to certification.
For a company who:
- Recognizes your worth with a salary of up to €80K per year.
- Offers you much more, including lunch passes, health insurance, and a mobility allowance.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with mainstream operators, fostering value for customers.
- Invests in localized R&D teams to support the development of the digital economy.
- Expands its portfolio of ICT products, contributing to the French market.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% of the role.
Apply now! Interested in chatting first? Call Nezar Lourens at +31 20 305 8545 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Telecommunication Engineering, Fixed Networks, Set-Top Boxes, product marketing, technical presentations, customer engagement, telecom industry.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Architecture.
Network Security Architect
Job - Freelance Network Security Architect Client Location - Amsterdam Remote work offering - 2 Days per week remote Client...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.